|South Shields No. 46|
No 46 was built in 1902 as an open top car by Geo F. Milnes for Tyneside Tramways and Tramroads Company where it ran as No. 4 until the company abandoned trams in 1930. It was sold to South Shields Corporation Tramways where it ran, as No 46, until 1937 when the system began changing to trolley buses. At this point it was saved for preservation by Sir George Snr. In model form it is scratch built from a Blackpool Dreadnought kit and is fitted with a shortened Bachmann Brill mechanism.